I have 17 years of IT experience, speak French and English and hold the following designations:
- MBA - Indiana University's Kelley School of Business
- BSc. in Computer Science - University of Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada
- CISSP® - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISA® - Certified Information Systems Auditor (scored 87% on the exam)
- ITIL® Foundations (scored 95% on the exam)
- TCSP - Trend Micro™ Certified Security Professional
(5 certifications: TMCM, IMSS, EPS/Threat Analysis, ServerProtect, OfficeScan)
The Rogue Wireless Access Point Site Survey Triangulator provides an alternative to walk-about tools and expensive installed infrastructure-based tools.
Windows security analysis is repetative and time consuming. The Windows Security Tool does the work for you.
Unix, Solaris, AIX, and Linux security analysis is repetative and time consuming. The Unix Security Tool does the work for you.
This NIST Special Publication 800-63 password policy compliance checker spreadsheet helps to determine if password policies comply with the Electronic Authentication Guideline. Feel free to use it to test your own systems. If you like it, please donate to the development fund.
This little 84KB program from 2002 called Text Cleaner, is presently in use on over 15,470 computers and is still receiving accolades for its user interface and ease of use.
This site contains booklets and PowerPoint presentations to teach non-IT personnel about:
Please click here to view these presentations
- IT Foundations
- Wired network security
- Wireless network security
- Spyware and virus removal